We Will Ride
Hand-signed limited edition giclee print of only 125. Delivery can be up to 6 weeks due to the logitsics of printing, signing and framing (if selected)
- Large:60cm x 75cm inclusive of 5cm border
- Small:47cm x 59cm inclusive of 5cm border
"The architecture of the waratah always reminds me of extraordinary little UFOs that’ve landed in the harsh, muted bush. You know, often Australian landscapes have deep tertiary colours - greys, browns, and the luminosity of that waratah is so insane. The kangaroo is almost like an artist sat down and made up a magical creature. There is just something so aesthetically unique about a kangaroo. And it’s also a painting that really unashamedly celebrates the mother. She has the little joey nestled in her pouch and for me hopefully it speaks about the strength and vulnerability that being a mother defines." Del Kathryn barton.
To purchase others from this collection click here
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth.
- Available in Classic White, Matt Black, Tasmanian Oak and Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- Crafted by Amarisco Picture Framing, Sydney. Ph 02 9439 3133, amarisco.com.au.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high white is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Delivery of unframed and small framed prints can take up to six weeks.
For large framed print orders you will receive an email to confirm when your order is ready for collection from Vision Image Lab at 45 George Street, Redfern, NSW 2016.
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter