Wake Me When I'm Famous T-Shirt
For those who won't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day ... here is a tee worth waking up for. Printed with a touch of bling in a matt gold ink with just a hint of sparkle. Why wait til you're rich and famous?
- 150 gsm, 100% cotton lightweight T-shirt
- Shoulder to shoulder tape
- Soft and breathable, eco friendly water-based discharge inks
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Manufactured in Vietnam
- Care Instructions: fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage. Cold machine wash with like colours, do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Hang dry in shade or tumble dry on low. Cool iron avoiding print
Mimsy Design is the creation of Sydney-based designer Tracy James. Tracy has designed costumes for Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge, props and costumes for Star Wars, fabrics for Collette Dinnigan and furniture for Joh Bailey. She has worked as a designer for the Art Gallery of NSW, an art director for Vogue and had her own fashion label. Mimsy brings together Tracy’s passion for design, shopping, popular culture, comedy and couture.