Verve Quilt Cover Set - Glacier
The De Stijl artists of the Netherlands believed the straight line to be the ultimate expression of simplicity and abstraction, a formation that only truly revealed itself when locked onto planes of unwavering uniformity where the horizontal and vertical exist only within the context of the other. A century later, these ideals live on in Verve, AURA's latest grid bed linen.
- Queen: 210cm x 210cm, 2 x pillowcases 48cm x 73cm
- King: 210cm x 210cm, 2 x pillowcases 48cm x 73cm
- Weight: Queen 2kg; King 2.2kg
- Material composition: Cotton/linen, reverse is 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Cold machine wash separately before first use. Do not bleach. Remove promptly after wash. Line dry inside-out in the shade. Tumble-dry on low. Warm iron if required. Do not dry clean.
- Country of manufacture: China
Founded in 2000, Aura by Tracie Ellis has always strived to create homewares of the highest quality. Inspired by years of global meandering, we design all our products in Melbourne, and while we’ve seen many trends come and go, we believe it’s our forward-looking approach that sets us apart. It’s a world where bold shapes, stripes and block prints mingle freely with delightfully oversized jacquards and unique handmade cushions and throws. Yes, it’s a little bit Scandinavian, a little bit French, but it’s also a whole lot Melbourne.