Verdant Brass Candle
The springtime scent of jasmine flowers, with the lightest of fresh citrus and grassy notes.
- Jasmine, iris, lime, sea salt, grass
- 390g natural soy wax
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Hand-poured in Melbourne, Australia
SOH is a Melbourne-based fragrance house founded by husband and wife Nathan and Kristine Brown. Their focus is on creating Australian-made fragrances that are clean and fresh, while honouring the traditions of the fragrance houses of Paris. Kristine is the ‘nose’ behind SOH, alongside world-renowned perfumer Francois Merle-Baudoin. Together, they use an innovative, contemporary approach to age-old practices. SOH candles and fragrances are built on a blend of natural perfumes, with flowers handpicked from the petal fields in Grasse, as well as here in the abundant lavender fields of Daylesford, Victoria. The highly concentrated fragrances are formulated and hand-poured in Melbourne.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.