Tracks Headphone - Black
Winner of the Danish design awards, this lightweight and cleverly designed Tracks headphone has been reviewed as one of the most impressive sound outputs for its category. 40mm drivers deliver a very balanced and punchy sound. Designed with reference to the original 1980s Sony Walkman headphones through the lens of classic Danish design.
- Full spectrum sound – 9mm in-ear driver
- Customisation – three interchangeable coloured slider connectors
- Adjustable sliding brace
- One button controller for music and phone activation
- Angled stereo plug 3.5mm
- Size: 19cm x 19cm x 6cm
- Weight: 220g
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- Speaker impedance: 32 Ohm
- Speaker sensitivity: 112 +/- 3dB
- Maximum power input: 70mW
- Frequency responce: 20-20KHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB
- MIcrophone directivity: Omni-directional
- Cable length: 140cm
- Material: Stainless steel brace
- Care instructions: Electronics – treat with love.
- Country of manufacture: China
AIAIAI is an audio design company dedicated to developing high-quality audio products for everyday use. AIAIAI’s modern, minimalist headphones and earphones deliver clear, amplified sound. Headquartered in Copenhagen, AIAIAI is proud to contribute to Denmark’s worldwide reputation as leader in acoustic and electro-acoustic design and engineering. Informed by a heritage of Scandinavian design, AIAIAI strives to create high-quality, accessible audio products that deliver value beyond trend-driven aesthetics.