The Seaside Calls
The Seaside Calls is based on a 1935 Victorian Railways poster by Percy Trompf; this poster has been re-imagined in an oil painting style by La Brocante.
- Small: 42.2cm x 29.5cm
- Medium: 59.5cm x 42.2cm
- Large: 89.4cm x 63cm
- Extra large: 126cm x 89.4cm
- 230gsm archival-pH neutral matte
- Professionally framed prints are shipped ready to hang and there's a choice of size and framing options.
- Shinkolite, a 3mm Japanese cast acrylic, is used in all frames. It is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, has greater optical clarity than glass and provides long-term protection from harmful UV rays, thus greatly reducing the risk of fading.
- All wall art is printed and framed in Australia.
La Brocante offers a wonderful range of wall prints including many original designs. Choice of four sizes, with the option to have your print professionally framed in black, white or natural oak. With 30 years’ experience in graphic design and printing, we work with images from our extensive private collection of European, American and Australian ephemera, as well as original photographs and art by co-founder Matt Learmonth. Proudly printed in Australia.