The Googly Leather Cricket Wallet - Black with RFID & Monogram Option
The Googly is a slimline wallet and cardholder. Designed in Australia and made using smooth, premium vegetable tanned Italian leather with a quality that endures. The Googly comes in a gift box along with a soft cotton pouch.
- RFID protection (anti credit card scamming) option available
- Available in black and cherry
- Unique and distinctive seam stitching and finish
- Cricket themed jacquard lining
- Size: 7.5cm x 11cm
- 2 sections for folded notes & additional cards
- Holds 6+ cards
- Backed by our 5 year guarantee
- Material composition: premium vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Country of manufacture: designed in Australia and made in China
In 2015, we established The Game to create high quality and distinctive leather products that provide cricket passionates with tangible reminders of the sport they love. A family business based in Melbourne, The Game provides wallets to customers in Australia and around the world.
Our passion is cricket. But it’s also for products that really mean something to the owner - something that is unique and truly personal. We wanted a wallet that not only looks great, but feels great in the hand and the pocket, everyday, for years to come.
The Game cricket wallets are designed in Australia and crafted using premium vegetable tanned Italian leather. The unique leather and stitching finish gives you a product that will feel personal to you and be a tangible reminder of the great game of cricket.
The Game also believes in giving back. For each The Opener wallet sold, we donate $5 to the McGrath Foundation.
We think these wallets are pretty cool and we hope you like what you see. We think you’ll love them.
Jim and Lona Parry
Expected delivery within 5-7 business days.