Succulent - Canvas Art
The beautiful Succulent photographic canvas will be a winning addition to any space, either on its own or as part of a gallery wall. Its perfect partner is our Cactus canvas, as shown, so you can enjoy your own cactus garden.
- Small: 40cm x 50cm (16” x 20”)
- Large: 75cm x 100cm (30” x 40”)
- Museum quality canvas that is giclée printed with high-quality archival inks
- Optimised for photographic printing, allowing a life of more than 100 years without fading if cared for properly
- Canvas is stretched and ready for hanging
- 100% Australian designed and made
Due to the made-to-order nature of these artworks, we have a no-returns policy.
Mon Manabu is a contemporary artist happily living and creating in Byron Bay. Mon comes from Montserrat, a beautiful and enigmatic mountain in Catalunya, north Spain. Manabu means “to learn” in Japanese. Mon’s expertise and background includes interior and graphic design. She studied fine arts in Barcelona where photography and painting became inseparable in her creations. Arriving in Australia on a grant to study fine arts at Lismore University, Mon works both as a photographer and a maker, layering photographs with collage to create striking images that will add a splash of colour and identity to your home.