- 47cm x 60cm
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high Classic Wite is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth
- Available in Classic Classic Wite, Matte Black, Tasmanian Oak & Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Gria Shead's technically astute paintings explore core human concerns: love, longing, displacement and discovery. She looks to earlier periods and environments in her quest to establish accurate references for a contemporary realisation of the issues of social justice, harmony and beauty.
Australian historiography privileges its patriot sons and their conquests over the country and adversity. Celebrated in words and images, legends were created by men about men, and white men at that. But what of the marginalised peoples in our early history: the women, the political refugees from old world England and Ireland, the deposed Indigenous people, and the early Chinese immigrants? Shead reviews our colonial and postcolonial history, finding that the forgotten not only contributed but also were, in many instances, the catalyst or inspiration for the stories we hold dear.
Shead’s oeuvre traces a trajectory on which may be plotted places and points of departure that she has transmuted with a jewel-like palette and technical verve and assurance.
She is represented by Nanda\Hobbs Contemporary (nandahobbs.com) in Sydney.
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
47cm x 60cm