Hand-signed open edition, by Michael Leunig
- A4 - 21cm x 29.7cm
- A3 - 29.7cm x 42cm
- A2 - 42cm x 59.4cm
- Museo Portfolio Rag (aka Crane Portfolio Rag)
- Museo's archival matte paper is 100% cotton rag - and a serious alternative to something like Hahnemuhle's venerable Photo Rag, the king of this market. The two papers offer print quality that is uncannily similar.
- Museo Portfolio Rag is quite smooth, and contains absolutely no optical brighteners.
- Since Photo Rag first appeared years ago, many papers have tried to match it, but this is quite frankly the first serious alternative! Excellent colours and d-max bring great print quality to the table. Well worth a try!
- Museo Portfolio Rag is made to archival standards.
- 100% cotton
- Internally buffered
- No optical brighteners!
- pH 7.9-8.5
- Weight: 300gsm
- Thickness: 0.015" (380 µm)
- Extra smooth matte finish
- Flake-free coating
- Brightness 91
Michael Leunig is an Australian cartoonist, writer, painter, philosopher and poet. His commentary on political, cultural and emotional life spans more than 40 years and has often explored the idea of an innocent and sacred personal world. The fragile ecosystem of human nature and its relationship to the wider natural world is a related and recurrent theme. His newspaper work appears regularly in the Melbourne Age and the Sydney Morning Herald. He describes his approach as regressive, humorous, messy, mystical, primal and vaudevillian - producing work which is open to many interpretations and has been widely adapted in education, music, theatre, psychotherapy and spiritual life.
"In the artist of all kinds one can detect an inherent dilemma which belongs to the co-existence of two trends: the urgent need to communicate and the still more urgent need not to be found" - DW Winnicott