Solace LX iPhone Case
Sleek modern styling and superior protection describe the Solace LX, our signature case. Beauty comes from hand-polished aluminum crowns, genuine leather backing and a soft-touch coated body. Toughness combines CNC machined aluminum, SLS™ Screw Lock System, and 2-CUSH™ shock-absorbing liner to meet military specification drop-test requirements. Beauty and toughness – together they create the Solace LX.
- CNC Machined Aluminum. Top and bottom crowns are CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for superior lightweight protection
- Tough-luxe™Coatings. Aluminum crowns are hand polished and anodized for scratch and corrosion-resistance. Durable soft-touch coating is applied to the main body
- SLS™Screw Lock System Stainless steel screws secure the protective aluminum crowns to the main body. Speed Wrench™ is required and included
- 2-Cush™ Liner System E-TECH™ elastomeric liner material is used inside the case to suspend and cushion the iPhone for increased drop protection
- Size: iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Available in black, gold or white
- Designed in California
Element Case started in industrial designer Jeff Sasaki’s Silicon Valley garage full of bikes, motorcycles, a 1969 Camaro, and a dog named Sprocket. Sasaki’s aim – to forever challenge the status quo. Now, widely recognised as a leader in the ultra-premium market, Element Case is redefining and innovating phone protection by pushing the boundaries of design, production processes and the innovative use of materials, including top-grain leather, walnut wood, aluminium, stainless steel, G10 glass composites, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonates (PC).