Small Beaten Nickel Vessel Candle
Sustainable soy wax hand poured into beaten metal ware to create this beautiful candle. The vessel is hand crafted by artisans in Turkey, where there is a deep rooted and rich history of coppersmithing. The candles are then poured in these vessels by hand in Sydney.
- Weight: 500g
- Specifications: 6.5cm x 6.5cm x10cm
- Material Composition: Nickel, Soy Wax
- Country of Manufacture Australia
Care Instructions: This item is copper with nickel plating. It is a decorative item, not designed for food. Nickel plated items are easy to care for and there are many methods for cleaning. First try polishing with a soft cloth. For tougher jobs, our favourite method is using vinegar. Vinegar is a mild acid, and its acidic properties can be used to remove grime, tarnish, and other stains. Pour a little vinegar into a bowl. Soak a clean cotton cloth in the vinegar,.
Growing up surrounded by art and nature has influenced Emily Heysen’s personal style. She works with artisans from Australia and around the world to create unique handmade pieces of the highest quality. With a strong commitment to creativity, the environment and ethical production, Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.