Sheridan Luxury Egyptian Towel Gift Set - Graphite
The Luxury Egyptian towel range indulges the senses with the softness and instant absorbency of its combed, ring-spun certified Egyptian cotton pile. Beautifully finished with a classic header and a stylish colour palette, the range will complement any bathroom. Gift boxed.
- 2 bath towels 69cm x 140cm + 1 hand towel 45cm x 65cm
- Material composition: 100% Egyptian cotton pile
- Care instructions: 40°C gentle wash and warm tumble-dry.
- To protect the fibres and for superior colour retention, use mild detergents such as those with a eucalyptus base. Detergents containing optical brightening agents (OBAs) keep whites looking bright.
- For colours, we recommend oxygen bleach, often referred to as colour-safe bleach.
- Country of manufacture: China
Sheridan was founded in Australia by Claudio Alcorso in 1967. As a boy working in the family textile printing business in Italy, Claudio acquired knowledge and a love of textiles. When he migrated to Australia, he brought with him an inherent understanding of the importance of quality as well as his passion for art and beauty. Claudio believed that beauty in art belonged to everyone, everywhere, not just on gallery walls or in ornate gold frames. His vision was to “introduce creative thought and beauty into the everyday things of life” and his down-to-earth, egalitarian way of thinking was a perfect fit with the Australian spirit.
That’s a vision that still holds true for Sheridan today and guides us in everything we do. We’re known and loved in Australia and around the world for our beautifully designed, quality products to make life just that little bit more indulgent around the home, be it bed linen, towels, table linens, loungewear or home accessories.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.