This fine art, limited-edition reproduction is produced under the watchful eye of, and hand signed and numbered by, the artist. Strictly limited to 200, it is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the Editor in Chief. Normal expected delivery is within five weeks.
- Image: 33cm x 39.9cm
- Paper: 43cm x 49.9cm
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face x 37mm depth
- Available in Classic White, Matte Black, Tasmanian Oak and Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- The artworks are mounted to acid-free foamcore
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- Crafted by Amarisco Picture Framing, Sydney. Ph 02 9439 3133, amarisco.com.au.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high Classic White is used. It is 315gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction
- The term 'giclée print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology
- Images are printed with archival quality ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly for any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Elisabeth Cummings was born 1934 in Brisbane and is now one of Australia's most respected living artists. She was listed in Australian Art Collector in 2002 as one of the 50 most collectable.
Cummings has won the Fleurieu Art Prize, the Portia Geach Portrait Prize, the Mosman Art Prize, and The Tattersalls Art Prize among others, and is represented in many private and public collections including Artbank, the Queensland Art Gallery, the Gold Coast City Art Gallery and the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter