Sea Above, Sky Below
By dreamers, for dreamers. Limited edition of 100.
- Paper: 210 uncoated ivory FSC paper stock
- Printed with archival inks
- Unframed: 35cm x 48cm
- Framed: 40cm x 51cm
- Unframed: 48cm x 67cm
- Framed: 50cm x 70cm
- Unframed: 75cm x 100cm
- Framed: 80cm x 110cm
- Hand-framed in Sydney using the highest quality materials.
- Gallery-grade UV-resistant perspex
- 40mm Tasmanian oak timber edge, black edge or white edge
- Taped with wire at the back ready to hang
Blacklist is a design studio based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by husband and wife team Nathan and Jaynie Johnson, Blacklist produces a range of limited-edition art prints and luxury stationery. Each art print is an original artwork by Blacklist, made on a limited run and printed in their studio.
Blacklist is known for creating products that help others through inspiring them to make the most of every moment. The brand exists to create keepsakes that give voice to the universal feelings that celebrate our shared humanity.