Skull with a flower and some blush on the cheeks. A printed reproduction – giclée print on Hahnemuhle Torchon paper.
- Bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper
- Guaranteed archival standard
- Regular: 218mm x 218mm design on a 230mm x 230mm sheet
- Medium: 295mm x 295mm design on a 304mm x 304mm sheet
- Large: 390mm x 390mm design on a 410mm x 410mm sheet
French illustrator and designer, Clementine Campardou studied fine art and industrial design in Paris. Now based in Bondi, NSW, at her studio, Blule, she works with handmade Indian watercolour paper, 100% long-fibred cotton rag. Her method involves initial sketching in pencil, then painting using high-quality French watercolour paints. The process may only take about two hours to complete before the work is left to dry in the sun (whenever possible). Campardou does her own reproduction on a super-high-definition Epson scanner. Each piece is emailed to subscribers to her daily ‘Colour Up Your Day’ newsletter.