San Sebastian is1956 Spanish tourism poster for the resort town of San Sebastian on the Bay of Biscay in Spain's mountainous Basque Country. It's known for the famous beaches Playa de la Concha and Playa de Ondarreta, hence the illustration of the large conch shell.
- Small: 42.2cm x 29.5cm
- Medium: 59.5cm x 42.2cm
- Large: 89.4cm x 63cm
- Extra large: 126cm x 89.4cm
- 230gsm archival-pH neutral matte
- Professionally framed prints are shipped ready to hang and there's a choice of size and framing options.
- Shinkolite, a 3mm Japanese cast acrylic, is used in all frames. It is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, has greater optical clarity than glass and provides long-term protection from harmful UV rays, thus greatly reducing the risk of fading.
- All wall art is printed and framed in Australia.
La Brocante offers a wonderful range of wall prints including many original designs. Choice of four sizes, with the option to have your print professionally framed in black, white or natural oak. With 30 years’ experience in graphic design and printing, we work with images from our extensive private collection of European, American and Australian ephemera, as well as original photographs and art by co-founder Matt Learmonth. Proudly printed in Australia.