Rockefeller Wallet - Cobalt
A beautifully handcrafted, Australian made, Italian leather wallet. This slim RFID wallet is made from arguably some of the highest quality Italian leather hides on Earth, then built by hand in Sydney, Australia, before delivered to you. It is designed to stay as slim as possible, perfectly fitting in bills and multiple cards with no wasted space.
Built to last - Our leatherworkers have over 30 years of experience. It's not made in a faceless factory overseas with inferior materials and care taken, rather it's made with care and passion like all things once were.
- Monogram option available for an additional $35
Made by hand in Australia
- 100% Italian leather
- 4 x front facing card slots
- RFID protection
- Pull tab for frequently used cards
- Second inner sleeve for additional cards
- Note section is designed to perfectly fit currency bills
- Inner secret pocket for sim card, micro USB storage, - sim pin or anything you want to stash of a small size
RFIDRFID blocking wallets block RFID signals using electromagnetic enclosure technology called a Faraday cage. This technology is can make credit cards electromagnetically opaque by distributing electrostatic charges or radiation around the cage’s exterior, thus protecting its contents from electric charges.
- Size: W 9cm x H 10.5cm
- Weight: 5g
- Material composition: Italian leather
- Care instructions: The Rockefeller is covered by our 3-year warranty from the day it is purchased. We offer this warranty under the following simple points:
- it covers defects in materials and workmanship, including the leather, zips and stitching
- it is used for described intended purposes and with a duty of care
- validated warranty claims are at first repaired, and failing that, replaced at no charge
- characteristics such as minor scars in the leather, creases, natural variations in colour and feel and not considered to be defects
- does not cover natural wear and tear from day to day use, such as worn edges, fading, change in leather tone, etc…
- try not to overfill your folio and strain the zipper teeth and the stitching. Like men, every folio has a breaking point
- Country of manufacture: Sydney, Australia