Rivsalt Pepper Set
The Rivsalt Pepper Set is the perfect companion to our range of salt products. Each pepper set contains several aromatic long peppers from the Indonesian island of Java. Together with the high-quality stainless steel grater and natural oak stand they truly become yet another conversation starter at the dining table.
The Java long peppers have their own distinctive character, as well as the familiar black pepper taste. Grated over your dish, you’ll detect surprising aromas such as liquorice, aniseed and cinnamon, with a spicy sensation towards the end. Think of it as a regular black pepper with a twist.
- Dimensions: stand 4.3cm (diameter) x 1.9cm (thickness), java long peppers: irregular dimension, vary between 2cm-4cm, grater: 10cm (height) x 2.5cm (width) x 0.1cm (thickness)
- Material composition:
- stand: manufactured out of FSC-certified oak wood,
- java long peppers: pepper,
- grater: stainless steel
- Care instructions: wash you grater by hand regularly using a mild dishwashing liquid and water. Use a brush to remove loose pepper. After washing, rinse with water and dry thoroughly with a towel. The grater should not be put in the dishwasher. Please be aware that during hot weather and high humidity it is necessary to care a little extra for your rivsalt PEPPER grater and clean your grater more regularly.
- Country of manufacture: Sweden and Indonesia
The RIVSALT product range is designed by Swedish entrepreneur and designer Jens Sandringer. Jens came up with the concept while dining at a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant in Bejing, where the master chef grated salt over the dishes using a large grater and big salt rock. A unique experience which sparked the initial product idea complementing the rise of Scandinavian foodie and design trends. The original RIVSALT product was launched in Sweden 2013