Rex: Large Laptop Sleeve
A colour block laptop sleeve in soft vegetable-tanned black leather with white detail and a soft, red quilted polysuede lining. Outside is an open pocket with button enclosure. The padding is silk floss – a ‘waste’ product from the silk industry and sourced from a local farm just outside Ho Chi Minh City. Antiqued brass magnetic buttons close the sleeve.
- Dimensions: 37.5cm x 26.5cm x 2.5cm
- Sleeve fits up to a 15” Macbook Pro
- Weight: 250g
- Material composition: vegetable-tanned leather outer, polysuede lining
- Care instructions: Clean and condition with a leather protector and conditioner. The lining can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Country of manufacture: Vietnam
STUFFORHUMANS was established in 2015 with a view to producing leather goods made with as little impact as possible on the humans that made them and the planet we live on. Plus, they have to look fabulous, last a lifetime and maintain their looks and style while doing it. Our bags are made from Italian vegetable-tanned leather, a byproduct from the meat industry, and we use as much of the hide as is possible. Our pieces are handmade by a recently audited and compliant workshop in Vietnam, where workers are paid living wages and work regular hours. We’re proud of our bags and hope you will love them, too!