Red Hills, Grey Sky with Emus, Flinders Ranges
Click on the 'read more' link below for full details. View more works by Wendy Sharpe here
“I was excited to see a group of emus in the paddock in front of me. Something I have rarely experienced. It still has a magical quality.”
- Standard - 70cm x 33cm
- Large- 90cm x 42cm
Printed on archival quality paper, allowing a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly. Strictly limited to 150, the print is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the Editor. Delivery can take up to 25 working days.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth
- Available in Classic Classic White, Matte Black, Tasmanian Oak & Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high Classic White is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Our printing and framing partner:
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing and framing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries for this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Wendy Sharpe is acclaimed as one of Australia’s most significant and awarded artists. She has won the Archibald Prize, the Portia Geach Memorial Prize (twice) and the Sulman Prize (judged by Albert Tucker). She has received many major commissions which include Australian Official Artist to East Timor, the first woman to do so since World War II.
Wendy is known for her strong figurative paintings, her use of narrative and sensuous use of paint.
She is the quintessential romantic painter, uncompromising, dedicated and unconcerned by fad or fashion. Her work addresses timeless issues such as love, passion, human relationships and what it is like to live in the world, subjects rarely expressed today in contemporary art. Wendy Sharpe’s work is based on drawing and imagination, made from intuition and experience. Her obvious understanding of drawing, composition and paint itself mean that she is often described as the painter’s painter.
Sharpe is represented by King Street Gallery on William, Sydney
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
- Standard - 70cm x 33cm
- Large- 95cm x 44cm