Protea Designer Cushion
One of the oldest flowers on earth, the protea symbolises change and transformation.
- Made to order
- Size: 45cm x 45cm
- Material composition: 100% organic hemp and cotton
- Includes 850g full feather insert
- Cover care instructions: Gentle cool hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not wring or rub. Dry flat in the shade. Cool Iron.
- Slubs (a lump or thick part on the yarn) of the product are a characteristic of the fabric, giving your product its uniqueness. Fabrics may fade up to 10% with washing, wear and tear.
- Country of manufacture: Australia
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on made-to-order items.
The Trudy Rice collection of high-quality designer homewares adds the perfect finishing touch to any space. Rice’s cushions are a transference of art to fabric and are inspired by her deep love for and empathy with nature, and the abundant palette provided by Australian flora and fauna. Using the finest materials, including 100% linen, hemp, organic cotton, she handmakes all her pieces in Australia.