Porsche on the Side T-Shirt
Porsche began experimenting with turbocharging technology on their race cars during the late 1960s, and in 1972, began development on a turbocharged version of the 911 – the 930.
- Super-comfy with a great modern cut
- Neck ribbing and side-seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape for excellent shape
- Double needle bottom hem
- Cotton is pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- S: CHEST 50cm, LENGTH 68cm
- M: CHEST 53cm, LENGTH 70cm
- L: CHEST 56cm, LENGTH 72cm
- XL: CHEST 60cm, LENGTH 74cm
- XXL: CHEST 64cm, LENGTH 76cm
- Material composition: 100 % certified organic cotton (weight 180gsm)
- Care instructions: Gentle machine wash. Do not iron print.
- Country of manufacture: designed and printed in Ballarat, Australia
Garage79 make T-shirts for car enthusiasts, designed by us and printed in Australia.