Pink Tourmaline Gold Plated Necklace
This necklace can be worn for all occasions. The high-quality pink tourmaline is rare and very beautiful. All Rubyteva Design jewellery pieces are made with high-quality sterling silver, genuine 22kt gold plate and semi-precious stones. Please treat them with the kindness they deserve to enjoy for years to come.
- Metal: 22-karat gold plate
- Length: 42cm with a 3cm extension chain
- Country of manufacture: Designed in Australia, made in India
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals such as seawater, perfume, sweat and skincare products, as these can damage your pieces over time and may cause temporary discolouration.
- Avoid humidity and exposure to strong sunlight as they can cause tarnishing.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while showering.
- We recommend polishing your sterling silver pieces regularly with a soft polishing cloth to maintain lustre.
Rubyteva Design began in Greece and Israel in the early 1990s. Living in India and Nepal six months of each year, designing and buying distinctive pieces for the European market, designer Alex Guest would then travel to Europe selling her designs to markets and to retail outlets.
Since returning to her birthplace in Melbourne in 1998, Alex has continued to develop unique pieces for the urban fashion market and now supplies a number of outlets around Australia and New Zealand, including jewellery stores and fashion boutiques.
Her inspiration comes from time spent living with the Bedouins in the Sinai Desert and from the ancient cultures of Morocco, Ethiopia, Tibet and India. Her philosophy is to bring exotic and exclusive pieces into the urban market place… “breathing life into stones”.
Expected delivery time within 5-7 business days