Personalised A6 Leather Journal
The personalised A6 leather journal is a great essential for your satchel, bag or meetings when you want to make a subtle style statement. Featuring a handy inner left pocket, this refillable journal is an everyday must-have. It would also make a unique gift.
- Size: 16cm x 31cm x 1cm
- Weight: 158g
- Materials: Recycled leather, unlined white wire-bound A6 pad
- Made in China
- Number of characters: 1
- Colour: Choose gold or silver foil for your monogram
- Font: 36pt Goudy
- Placement: Front, right or bottom
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on Personalised items.
What started in 1988 as a niche stationery design company has grown into a much-loved luxury brand with products ranging from travel and photo accessories to journals and albums in a wide choice of sizes, colours and materials.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.