Panel Van on the Side T-Shirt
The first panel vans were manufactured by Holden and Ford in the late 1950s, but did not become popular until the mid-1960s. By the early 1970s, panel vans had become Australian cultural icons, usually when based on the Holden Kingswood and Ford Falcon model of the time. The Holden Sandman is probably the best remembered of these.
Sizes below are width from underarm to underarm; length from neck to bottom hem.
- S: width 47cm, length 71cm
- M: width 52cm, length 75cm
- L: width 56.5cm, length 78.5cm
- XL: width 61cm, length 68cm
- XXL: width 64cm, length 83.5cm
- XXXL: width 68cm, length 85cm
- Colour: white
- Material: 100% organic cotton (weight 180gsm)
- Care instructions: Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage. Gentle machine wash. Do not iron print.
- Country of manufacture: Designed and printed in Australia