Panel Van on the Side T-Shirt
The first panel vans were manufactured by Holden and Ford in the late 1950s, but did not become popular until the mid-1960s. By the early 1970s, panel vans had become Australian cultural icons, usually when based on the Holden Kingswood and Ford Falcon model of the time. The Holden Sandman is probably the best remembered of these.
Sizes below are width from underarm to underarm; length from neck to bottom hem.
- S: width 47cm, length 71cm
- M: width 52cm, length 75cm
- L: width 56.5cm, length 78.5cm
- XL: width 61cm, length 68cm
- XXL: width 64cm, length 83.5cm
- XXXL: width 68cm, length 85cm
- Colour: white
- Material: 100% organic cotton (weight 180gsm)
- Care instructions: Pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage. Gentle machine wash. Do not iron print.
- Country of manufacture: Designed and printed in Australia
Expected delivery within 1-3 business days
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.