One Thousand & Ninety Two Synthetic Travel Brush
The One Thousand & Ninety Two Travel Shaving Brush holds a dense knot of synthetic silvertip hair inside a polished chrome casing. When removed, the knot is fastened to the top of the casing to form a full-sized shaving brush with handle. The handle and body of the brush store and protect the bristles when not in use. Features cruelty-free synthetic bristles that mimic the performance and softness of silvertip badger hair. Produces a rich, generous lather, can be cleaned easily and dries quickly after use.
Over the course of a lifetime, the average male will spend approximately 1092 hours shaving. One Thousand & Ninety Two is a range of ethically produced, affordable and stylish shaving tools and accessories with which to tackle this task.
- Handle height: 88mm
- Bristle height (loft): 48mm
- Overall brush height (assembled): 136mm; (compact) 82mm
- Knot diameter: 21mm
- Material composition: chrome
- Care instructions: Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak. Always dry your brush by hanging on a stand. Before using the brush for the first time, wash with soap and water, then rinse in clean water.
- Country of manufacture: Germany
Based in Melbourne, Men's Biz was founded in 2006. We only stock the best men's grooming products. Our team of experts handpicks a curated selection of best-in-class men's shaving, skincare, haircare, fragrances and grooming accessories from around the world, a range spanning traditional and modern, affordable and high-end. We believe in sustainability and leaving a small footprint. All of our packaging is minimal, recyclable and biodegradable.