Oh My Deer
The spirit of the forest in watercolour. A printed reproduction – giclée print on Hahnemuhle Torchon paper.
- Bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper
- Guaranteed archival standard
- Regular: 218mm x 218mm design on a 230mm x 230mm sheet
- Medium: 295mm x 295mm design on a 304mm x 304mm sheet
- Large: 390mm x 390mm design on a 410mm x 410mm sheet
French illustrator and designer, Clementine Campardou studied fine art and industrial design in Paris. Now based in Bondi, NSW, at her studio, Blule, she works with handmade Indian watercolour paper, 100% long-fibred cotton rag. Her method involves initial sketching in pencil, then painting using high-quality French watercolour paints. The process may only take about two hours to complete before the work is left to dry in the sun (whenever possible). Campardou does her own reproduction on a super-high-definition Epson scanner. Each piece is emailed to subscribers to her daily ‘Colour Up Your Day’ newsletter.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.