Hand-signed limited edition of 300.
- Large: 104.6cm x 98.6cm inclusive of 5cm border
- Small: 60cm x 56.9cm inclusive of 5cm border
Archival print of a mixed-media still from Oscar Wilde’s The Nightingale and the Rose, an animated short film by Del Kathryn Barton and Brendan Fletcher.
The limited-edition print Nightingale depicts the title character from the acclaimed animation Oscar Wilde’s The Nightingale and the Rose. Two-time Archibald-winning artist Del Kathryn Barton collaborated with award-winning film-maker Brendan Fletcher (Mad Bastards) to create this hauntingly beautiful visual piece. After its World Premiere at the 2015 Berlin International Film Festival, the film had its Australian premiere at the Spectrum Now festival.
Based on the classic fairy story by Oscar Wilde, the film features the cream of Australian creative talent - Mia Wasikowska, Geoffrey Rush and David Wenham all lending their voices to the characters - while the striking original score has been written and performed by multi-ARIA award-winning musician Sarah Blasko.
Produced by Aquarius Films in conjunction with Method Studios and supported by Screen Australia, this highly original rendition of Oscar Wilde’s savage fairytale was premiered at Golden Age Cinema & Bar.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth.
- Available in Classic White, Matt Black, Tasmanian Oak and Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- Crafted by Amarisco Picture Framing, Sydney. Ph 02 9439 3133, amarisco.com.au.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high white is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Delivery of unframed and small framed prints can take up to six weeks.
For large framed print orders you will receive an email to confirm when your order is ready for collection from Vision Image Lab at 45 George Street, Redfern, NSW 2016.
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter