Nickel Hamam Bowl
+ FREE DELIVERY
or 4 payments of with
St Peters, NSW
Crafted by artisans in the east of Turkey, where there is a rich history of metalworking.
- Material composition: nickel-plated copper
- Country of manufacture: Turkey
- Weight: 200g
- Size: 15cm x15cm x 3.5cm
- Weight: 250g
- Size: 16.5cm x 16.5cm x 4cm
- Weight: 300g
- Size: 19.5cm x 19.5cm x 5.5cm
- This item is copper with nickel plating. It is a decorative item, not designed for food. Nickel plated items are easy to care for and there are many methods for cleaning. First try polishing with a soft cloth. For tougher jobs, our favourite method is using vinegar. Vinegar is a mild acid, and its acidic properties can be used to remove grime, tarnish, and other stains. Pour a little vinegar into a bowl. Soak a clean cotton cloth in the vinegar, wring out the excess, and thoroughly scrub the dirtied areas of the nickel plating with the vinegar-soaked cloth. You may need to re-soak the cloth after scrubbing for a while. When finished, wipe excess vinegar off the nickel plating by passing a soft cloth soaked in water over the area. We hope you will enjoy your metalware piece for many, many years to come.
Growing up surrounded by art and nature has influenced Emily Heysen’s personal style. She works with artisans from Australia and around the world to create unique handmade pieces of the highest quality. With a strong commitment to creativity, the environment and ethical production, Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production.
Expected delivery within 7 business days.
Write Your Own Review
“Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production. Its woven baskets, linen cushions and simple timber stools are my picks from the range.”
Author & design editor