Nasturtium Leaf by Fiona Roderick
Sydney artist Fiona Roderick is a printmaker who creates wall prints using her lino print proofs and collaging them into prints using wood, paint and paper. Her teacup series embodies exquisite colour and texture combined with a strong lineal quality. Her inspiration derives from the organic forms evident around her home in Sydney’s inner west.
- Size: 3cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Composition: Art on handmade paper, plantation timber, glass front, acid-free mat and metal tabs
- Country of manufacture: Australia and New Zealand
Corban & Blair believe it is important to showcase our Australian cultural narratives. Working on ideas and design development with other Australians creators is an effective way to achieve this as it provides inspiration and a stronger creative force. We collaborate with individuals whose creations inspire us and our clients. In turn, we help showcase their work to a broader audience. We are proud of such relationships. Through collaborating with other creative individuals we are able to promote our unique cultural heritage.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.