MW1 39MM WATCH MODEL 016
Designed and assembled in Sydney, Mister Wolf watches feature a reliable Miyota movement from Japan, a face conceived in New York, casings manufactured in China, and a leather band sourced from our French supplier.
- Size: 39mm
- Weight: 500g
- Case: Silver
- Hands: Black
- Band: Ebony brown
- Dial: White
- 5ATM water resistant
- Country of assembly: Australia
We have designed our watches for longevity, but to ensure that your Mister Wolf watch goes the distance, here are some general guidelines:
- Avoid leaving your watch in any extremes for long periods of time: direct sunlight, extremely warm or cold locations.
- Never operate the buttons or crown when the watch is submerged in water.
- Light activities will not affect your watch, but dropping or hitting against a hard surface will cause damage not only to the lens, case and band, but to internal components.
- Do not expose the watch to solvents, mercury, cosmetic spray (e.g. hairspray, perfume, tanning solution, etc.), detergents, adhesives, paints, gases or other chemicals. They may cause discolouration and deterioration to the finish of the watch or the band.
- Do not under any circumstance wear your watch in a hot tub, sauna, shower or bath. The combination of extreme heat and water may cause your watch to lose its water resistance.
- We do not recommend exposing the Mister Wolf leather bands to water. If, however, you replace our band with a water-resistant one and wear your watch in water, ensure that the watch casing is rinsed in fresh water after use in salt and/or chlorinated water and dried with a soft cloth.
- The watch and bracelet/band may collect dust and perspiration and will become soiled if not cleaned regularly. This is particularly the case with the inner parts of the links or mesh of the bracelet. Wipe periodically with a soft, dry cloth.
- No backward hand or date adjustments should be made when the analogue hands read between 8pm and 3am. At these times, the gears are too close together and such a change could cause damage, e.g. daylight savings time.
- Avoid fastening the bracelet too tightly. You should be able to insert a finger between the band and your wrist (to make sure the wrist is at normal temperature and not overheated).
Mister Wolf is the result of a meeting of minds between the classically trained watchmaker and design-retailer Leighton Clarke and industrial designer Tom Fereday.
Early in his career, Leighton trained and worked as a watchmaker. He then moved into the luxury designer furniture sector. His background has given him an unusual set of skills: the technical expertise to build a high-quality watch brand coupled with a finely honed design sensibility and a unique understanding of customer service.
Mister Wolf evolved out of Leighton’s desire to create a superior timepiece, a watch that conveyed accessible luxury without compromising on design or quality. He enlisted the respected Sydney-industrial designer Tom Fereday to help him achieve his vision. Together they devised the first watch in the collection – the MW1.
Expected delivery within 3-4 business days.
Time-frame may vary for interstate/regional areas.