Moondust Stud Earrings
These handmade Moondust crescent-shaped studs draw on inspiration found through world travels, and are part of a collection of unique earrings and necklaces that will bring an air of beauty to any outfit.
- Stud earrings with post-backs
- Material composition: sterling silver setting, cubic zirconia embedded stone
- Available in: sterling silver, gold plate or rose gold plate
- Packaged in branded organic cotton pouch 1.5cm x .5cm
- Country of manufacture: India
- All stones and crystals are unique, and each handmade piece may have slight variances in colour and characteristics from the image shown.
Please note: This product cannot be returned unless faulty.
Inspiration for Arms of Eve is derived from designer Kerryn Leigh’s African heritage and passion for travel. During her childhood, she was profoundly influenced by her mother and grandmother, and their ability to make beautiful objects by hand. Early on, Kerryn fell in love with tribal textiles, and when she moved to Sydney from Johannesburg, she brought these influences to her creative work. Formerly lead designer for Australian women’s lifestyle brand Bracewell, and with a successful US clothing design company behind her, Kerryn returned to Sydney with her family and, through AOE, has found a way to merge her heritage with her new home, finding harmony within a bohemian beach lifestyle.
Arms of Eve celebrates the inherent power of all women. Its adornments are a celebration of truth that crosses culture, defies trend and spans seasons. Honouring traditional women’s handwork and reviving the beauty of artisanal handmade and weaving techniques, its products are made at the source from the finest materials. AOE strives to work with fair trade organisations that uplift economically challenged communities and employ artisans, providing them with a livelihood while providing us with accessories that are authentically beautiful, original and tell their own story.