Mont-Revard features an image from a vintage promotional card for Mont-Revard in the Rhône-Alpes region of the French Alps. The cable car system was built in 1935 to service one of the leading Nordic skiing areas in France and for a time this was the longest single-span cable car in the world.
- Small: 42.2cm x 29.5cm
- Medium: 59.5cm x 42.2cm
- Large: 89.4cm x 63cm
- Extra large: 126cm x 89.4cm
- 230gsm archival-pH neutral matte
- Professionally framed prints are shipped ready to hang with a flat black frame 30mm wide.
- Shinkolite, a 3mm Japanese cast acrylic, is used in all frames. It is lightweight, virtually unbreakable, has greater optical clarity than glass and provides long-term protection from harmful UV rays, thus greatly reducing the risk of fading.
- All wall art is printed and framed in Australia.
La Brocante is a true combination of its directors’ interests and talents, Penny and Matt, who live and work out of Red Hill, Victoria. Penny went to school and university in the south of France and has adored European style ever since. Matt has 30 years’ experience in graphic design and harbours a great admiration for vintage images. He meticulously restores images from their vast collection of European and American ephemera.