Mix Tape Men's 40th Birthday T-shirt (1977)
Do you know someone with a big 0 birthday in 2017? The Mix Tape men's tee makes a perfect birthday gift for those turning 30, 40 or 50 this year. Get ready to party or just have a giggle as you relive ten of the hit songs that commemorate their year of birth:
1977: I Feel Love, Donna Summer; Cold as Ice, Foreigner; Dancing Queen, Abba; Hotel California, The Eagles; Car Wash, Rose Royce; Dreams, Fleetwood Mac; Tonight's the Night, Rod Stewart; How Deep is Your Love, Bee Gees; Somebody to Love, Queen; Star Wars Theme, London Symphony Orchestra.
Screen-printed onto 100% cotton, quality lightweight t-shirts, with a lovely, soft hand-feel. Available in charcoal t-shirt with print colours: black, grey, white, navy and a pop of golden yellow.
See also the blank tape 'Mix Tape Men's Customisable T-shirt' if you want to get personal and get creative!
- 150 gsm 100% cotton lightweight t-shirt.
- Shoulder to shoulder tape.
- Soft and breathable, eco friendly water-based discharge inks.
- Designed and printed in Australia. Base T-shirts manufactured in Vietnam.
- Care Instructions: Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage. Cold machine wash with like colours, do not bleach, hang dry in shade or tumble dry on low, cool iron avoiding print, do not dry clean.