Merino Wool Blanket - Blue/Grey
Our Super Fine merino wool throws are woven from 18-micron Tasmanian merino wool. The product is lightly milled to enhance its soft, silky, luxurious feel.
Our 2017 Winter collection is designed by the internationally acclaimed, award-winning Australian design duo, Rina Bernabei and Kelly Freeman of bernabeifreeman. All our products are proudly made in Australia and come with the Waverley Mills lifetime warranty.
- Size: 140cm x 240cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Material composition: 100% 18-micron Tasmanian merino wool
- Care instructions: Dry clean or gentle hand wash in cool water.
- Country of manufacture: Australia
Waverley Mills is all about luxury, quality and sustainability. As Australia’s oldest working textile mill (established in 1874), we produce designer wool products that are beautifully crafted, guaranteed to last and ethically produced.
We start with the essentials: the finest quality wool, alpaca, mohair and cotton. Then we use only the most skilled artisan craftsmanship, along with the latest in sustainable practices to produce iconic blankets, rugs, throws, scarves and recycled blankets.
Our rich history has seen us become a market leader in high-quality textile production, while our pioneering spirit has ensured we lead the way in innovative, sustainable production processes. We simply do the best to give you the best.
Situated on the idyllic banks of Distillery Creek in Launceston. Crafted in Tasmania. Proudly Australian owned. All our iconic products are made to be naturally beautiful and are made to last.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.