Marini Ferlazzo Zodiac Greeting Card Set
This boxed set includes 12 luxury greeting cards by Marini Ferlazzo, featuring pen and ink illustrations by its founder, Nathan Ferlazzo. These cards are printed on beautifully textured 100% recycled paper, printed in Melbourne, and were featured in the 2015 Oscars nominee goodie bags in L.A.
- Marini Ferlazzo donates 5% of each sale to wildlife conservation, supporting World Animal Protection, Earthwatch Institute and International Rescue, to help provide a more sustainable future for our planet.
- All copyrights are retained by the artist and the artwork cannot be reproduced without consent.
- 1 x Aquarius
- 1 x Pisces
- 1 x Aries
- 1 x Taurus
- 1 x Gemini
- 1 x Cancer
- 1 x Leo
- 1 x Virgo
- 1 x Libra
- 1 x Scorpio
- 1 x Sagittarius
- 1 x Capricorn
- Size: 119mm x 150mm
- Blank inside
- Paper is 100% recycled, 300gsm
- Includes 12 x 100% recycled brown craft envelopes
- Printed on 300gsm archival paper using high quality Epson pigment inks.
- The paper was made using the finest and oldest paper-making technique.
- It is mould-made 100% cotton rag crafted at the Arches paper mill in Lorraine, France.
Born in Melbourne, Nathan Ferlazzo studied multimedia design at Monash University. He worked in various design studios in Melbourne for several years as a graphic designer before deciding to follow his passion for illustration.
In 2011 Nathan made the exciting move to found his own art brand Marini Ferlazzo. Nathan’s intricate pen and ink illustrations of wildlife interwoven with botanicals are intended to highlight both the beauty of endangered species and inspire viewers to take action.
Marini Ferlazzo works alongside not-for-profit organisations such as World Animal Protection and the Australian Koala Foundation to raise funds and awareness for endangered species.
The launch of Marini Ferlazzo took place at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week in 2014 where Nathan and his business partner/mother Clare exhibited a limited-edition range of clothing and artwork. Following the success of the launch, Marini Ferlazzo branched out into a collection of greeting cards, which were featured in the 2015 Oscars goodie bags in LA. Commissioned by Luciano Benetton to participate in the Imago Mundi exhibition, Nathan’s work featured in the 2015 Venice Biennale.
Nathan draws using a traditional nib and Indian ink, applied to 100% cotton rag paper. Indian ink is regarded as the highest quality drawing ink available, ensuring longevity to every piece. Its bold black adds a depth and richness while its waterproof finish make it the perfect medium for archival-quality illustration that will last generations.