Marini Ferlazzo Wildlife Greeting Card Set
This boxed set includes 12 luxury greeting cards by Marini Ferlazzo, featuring illustrations by its founder, Nathan Ferlazzo. These cards are printed on beautifully textured 100% recycled paper, printed in Melbourne, and were featured in the 2015 Oscars nominee goodie bags in L.A.
Drawn with traditional nib and Indian ink by Australian artist Nathan Ferlazzo, this collection explores the world’s wildlife and its intimate connection with nature.
- Marini Ferlazzo donates 5% of each sale to wildlife conservation, supporting World Animal Protection, Earthwatch Institute and International Rescue, to help provide a more sustainable future for our planet.
- All copyrights are retained by the artist and the artwork cannot be reproduced without consent.
- 1 x West African Giraffe
- 1 x African Elephant
- 1 x Brown Bear
- 1 x Barn Owl
- 1 x Kangaroo Joey
- 1 x Lesser Kudu
- 1 x Monte the Orangutan
- 1 x Giant Panda
- 1 x New Zealand Falcon
- 1 x Green Sea Turtle
- 1 x Tiger Cub
- 1 x Desert Hedgehog
- Size: 119mm x 150mm
- Blank inside
- Paper is 100% recycled, 300gsm
- Includes 12 x 100% recycled brown craft envelopes
Born in Melbourne, Nathan Ferlazzo studied multimedia design at Monash University. He worked in various design studios in Melbourne for several years as a graphic designer before deciding to follow his passion for illustration.
In 2011 Nathan made the exciting move to found his own art brand Marini Ferlazzo. Nathan’s intricate pen and ink illustrations of wildlife interwoven with botanicals are intended to highlight both the beauty of endangered species and inspire viewers to take action.
Marini Ferlazzo works alongside not-for-profit organisations such as World Animal Protection and the Australian Koala Foundation to raise funds and awareness for endangered species.
The launch of Marini Ferlazzo took place at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week in 2014 where Nathan and his business partner/mother Clare exhibited a limited-edition range of clothing and artwork. Following the success of the launch, Marini Ferlazzo branched out into a collection of greeting cards, which were featured in the 2015 Oscars goodie bags in LA. Commissioned by Luciano Benetton to participate in the Imago Mundi exhibition, Nathan’s work featured in the 2015 Venice Biennale.
Nathan draws using a traditional nib and Indian ink, applied to 100% cotton rag paper. Indian ink is regarded as the highest quality drawing ink available, ensuring longevity to every piece. Its bold black adds a depth and richness while its waterproof finish make it the perfect medium for archival-quality illustration that will last generations.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.