Marble Vessel Candle - White
Sustainable soy wax poured by hand into a beautiful natural marble vessel. Each item is unique, with different colouring and natural patterning. Marble may contain small cracks, holes and pits that are characteristic of this authentic product.
- Burn time: 60hrs+
- Material composition: marble, soy wax
- Country of manufacture: Australia
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Size: 10cm x 10cm x 11cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Size: 15cm x 15cm x 11cm
- Marble is naturally porous, so please treat it with care. Only use stone soap or mild dishwashing liquid with warm water to clean. Do not leave liquids directly on the surface for extended periods as they may mark or stain the marble. Oily and acidic substances, as well as strongly pigmented foodstuffs, are particularly harmful to the surface. No two pieces of marble are the same, so enjoy your one-of-a-kind natural stone object for years to come.
Growing up surrounded by art and nature has influenced Emily Heysen’s personal style. She works with artisans from Australia and around the world to create unique handmade pieces of the highest quality. With a strong commitment to creativity, the environment and ethical production, Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.