Luxury Goji Berry & Tarocco Orange Wood Wick Candle
Fragrance: R E N E W E D F O C U S
This empowering fragrance will invigorate your senses. A vibrant mix of goji berries and blackcurrant infused with zesty blood orange, grapefruit and lime. Allow yourself a moment to pause, everything will become clearer and offer a new perspective.
We use 100% natural soy wax in all our candles with eco-friendly wood wicks. These make a relaxing, soft crackling sound when they burn, as well offering a longer and cleaner burn. Each of our luxury candles comes with a layer of protective seeded herb paper. The seeds are from basil, oregano, parsley and thyme. Once you have finished burning your candle, simply place the seeded paper in potting soil and use the vessel to create your own herb garden.
- Weight: 350g
- Burn time: 80+ hours
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
Established in the creative and vibrant city of Sydney, Australia in 2013, Hutwoods is a fragrance and homewares collection where modern-day design and traditional craftsmanship go hand-in-hand.
We wanted our customers to experience something bespoke, born from an appreciation that it’s the small things that really do make a big difference. We’re proud that we were one of the first Australian brands to pioneer the use of soy candles with wood wicks. These make a relaxing, soft crackling sound when they burn, as well offering a longer, cleaner burn. This is something we’re now renowned for, and it will always shine brightly through our name.
Our fragrance and homewares collection is available in a choice of stunning ivory glass tumblers with solid wood lids, reed diffusers, wooden candleholders and luxury copper and stainless steel vessels.
From our hands to yours, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we do creating them.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.