Luxury Egyptian Towel Gift Set - Graphite
The Luxury Egyptian towel range indulges the senses with the softness and instant absorbency of its combed, ring-spun certified Egyptian cotton pile. Beautifully finished with a classic header and a stylish colour palette, the range will complement any bathroom. Gift boxed.
- 2 bath towels 69cm x 140cm + 1 hand towel 45cm x 65cm
- Material composition: 100% Egyptian cotton pile
- Care instructions: 40°C gentle wash and warm tumble-dry.
- To protect the fibres and for superior colour retention, use mild detergents such as those with a eucalyptus base. Detergents containing optical brightening agents (OBAs) keep whites looking bright.
- For colours, we recommend oxygen bleach, often referred to as colour-safe bleach.
- Country of manufacture: China
Sheridan was founded in Australia by Claudio Alcorso in 1967. As a boy working in the family textile printing business in Italy, Claudio acquired knowledge and a love of textiles. When he migrated to Australia, he brought with him an inherent understanding of the importance of quality as well as his passion for art and beauty. Claudio believed that beauty in art belonged to everyone, everywhere, not just on gallery walls or in ornate gold frames. His vision was to “introduce creative thought and beauty into the everyday things of life” and his down-to-earth, egalitarian way of thinking was a perfect fit with the Australian spirit.
That’s a vision that still holds true for Sheridan today and guides us in everything we do. We’re known and loved in Australia and around the world for our beautifully designed, quality products to make life just that little bit more indulgent around the home, be it bed linen, towels, table linens, loungewear or home accessories.