LUXE Tokyo 12th Edition + Free Digital Guide
Only got a few days in fabulous Sushi Central? This fascinating megalopolis holds one hell of a lot of people and a seriously messed-up address system. But fret not, LUXE Tokyo will be your geisha. Konichiwa.
- Publication date: May 2017
- Number of pages: 22
- Format: unbound pamphlet
- Size: 8cm x 15.5cm x 1cm
Purchase LUXE Tokyo and receive a free six-month subscription to the digital guide.*
*App redemption link and unique code can be found in the print guide.
Famous for their ultra short, sharp and snappy reviews and highly personal and selective entries, LUXE City Guides have sold well over 3 million copies. No padding, no maps, no daft pictures and graphics; just super-curated, highly opinionated quickfire speed-reads from resident editors and contributors who really know their city, so you can spend time enjoying the city, not head down in a book. Packed from concertina cover to cover with snazz, snark and snap, if it’s in LUXE, it’s in – enough said.
- Ultra-handy light format that fits into your pocket/handbag – discreet and useful. Totally original and fresh content; sharp, pithy reviews.
- Contains everything you need to know and nothing you don’t – from hotels, bars, restaurants and clubs, to out-of-town activities, spa and beauty places.
- Unique ‘by the hand’ shopping itineraries that lead you to the streets and areas you’d simply never find as a visitor. LUXE takes you to the best of the best, and doesn't waste time on the mediocre.
- In addition to more than 20 resident contributors and the local resident Curator, our own in-house editorial team flies into every new destination to rigorously check the entries for each guide, ensuring consistently high-standard content. No other guidebook on the planet does this.
- These guides contain no useless padding, graphics, or pointless photographs; just pin-sharp information, pure and simple.
- LUXE City Guides have become a cult force in travel, recognised, reviewed and trusted by the world’s major press.