London Watch Set
The London set comprises the Oceaner 41 Black Dial and 4 straps (Black/Grey/Orange, Black, Camo, Black/Grey) presented in a luxury box.
Timeless, elegant and stylish, the Oceaner 41 features a water resistant 41 mm polished case, a finely detailed 2 tone bezel, a gloss finish dial and is powered by an extremely reliable japanese movement.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 13mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Crystal: scratch-resistant mineral glass
- Bezel: two-tone non-rotative 60-minute graduated bezel, polished finish
- Water resistance: 3 ATM / 30m
- Colour: black, gloss finish
- Logo and type: 2D silver, polished finish
- Hour markers: luminescent appliqués
- Hands: luminescent diving style
- Type: Japanese three hands quartz movement
- Functions: date at 3 o’clock with rapid setting
- Battery life: approximately 3 years
- Type: Nato
- Buckle: stainless steel ardillon
Country of manufacture: China
Walteri was born out of the fascination of its founder, Olivier Birault, for the golden era of watchmaking, the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s, during which time many of today’s iconic watches were created. Be it a diving watch, a dual-time or a chronograph, those watches were created with a professional purpose in mind: exploring the sea, chasing a speed record, landing on the moon, piloting an airplane... It was a glorious era, in which the ‘form follows function’ principle was key and which has inspired the Walteri collection of contemporary timepieces. Our goal is to reinterpret yesterday’s classics, where effortless elegance meets legendary style, timeless appeal meets contemporary trends and outstanding quality meets affordable luxury.