From the ‘How The Wildflowers Grow’ series. Catherine Jensen’s 2017 series is an exploration in the beauty and design of flora. Through placing each subject in isolation, these works celebrate the individuality of every leaf, petal and bud at work among the intricate composition of a plant to create a greater whole.
“I wanted to create a series of works expressing the peace and awe that continualy overwhelms me in observing the intricate make-up of the natural world.”
- Limited edition of 80
- Fine art giclée print on 310gsm BFK Rives paper
- Each print is hand signed and numbered
- Cost is for print only, framing not included
- Small: A3 (297mm x 420mm)
- Medium: A2 (420mm x 597mm)
- Large: A1 (597mm x 841mm)
- Each individual print is signed to suit the chosen print orientation of the buyer.
- A print purchased with no border is designed to fit straight into a frame without a mount board.
- A print purchased with a border can fit a variety of frame sizes and is designed to sit with a mount board.
Catherine Jensen is an artist and designer from Melbourne, Australia. Her current visual works are developed through an organic, hands-on process. Behind every image lies a carefully crafted installation, photographed in natural light and designed to herald the authentic form and movement of the selected elements.