Katana iPhone Case
Katana is both formidable and majestic like its legendary namesake, the Japanese samurai sword. The MERC X™ chassis is CNC machined from high-grade stainless steel and G10 composite. Warm natural materials, including radiant black walnut and genuine top-grain leather, give each case its unique character. Precision-machining and hand-finishing are crafts that few can appreciate – Katana was created for those few.
- MERC X™(Material Engineered Reinforced Chassis). A fully CNC machined enclosure using engineered billet materials (G10 glass composite and 6061 T6 aluminum) has produced a case that is virtually impossible to break, bend, or twist
- CNC machined stainless steel. Front bezel is CNC machined from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel billet.
- G10 reinforced. Rear chassis is CNC machined from military grade G10 glass composite for extra rigid protection
- Tough-Luxe™ coating. The Katana Rose Gold edition is hand-polished with an added PVD coating for excellent wear and corrosion-resistance
- SLS Screw Lock System™. Eight stainless steel screws secure the front bezel to the G10 chassis (EC Hex Tool included)
- Size: iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Available in rose gold or stainless steel
- Designed in California
Element Case started in industrial designer Jeff Sasaki’s Silicon Valley garage full of bikes, motorcycles, a 1969 Camaro, and a dog named Sprocket. Sasaki’s aim – to forever challenge the status quo. Now, widely recognised as a leader in the ultra-premium market, Element Case is redefining and innovating phone protection by pushing the boundaries of design, production processes and the innovative use of materials, including top-grain leather, walnut wood, aluminium, stainless steel, G10 glass composites, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonates (PC).
Expected delivery within 3-5 business days.