Designed by Makoto Koizumi, the Kaico series of enamel cookware is durable, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. This kettle features a wide opening for easy cleaning, wood handles for safe handling and a wide bottom for thermal conduction.
- Material composition: enamel-coated steel with beechwood handle and maple wood knob
- Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave
- Size: D 15.5cm x L 22cm x H 19.5cm
- Capacity: 1.45 litre
- Weight: 1.05kg
- Excellent heat retention character
- For use for all heat sources including induction stove (IH) but avoid exposing wood features to high heat
- Made in Japan
The Gingko Leaf name originates from the beauty and uniqueness of the Ginkgo Biloba tree and its delicate, uniquely shaped leaves. The products selected are guided by the Japanese conceptual term Yo-no-bi ("beauty through use") and the primary focus is on well crafted, well-designed contemporary Japanese household items such as ceramics, porcelain, glassware, woodcrafts, ironware, bath and bed textiles or on unique pieces that will bring delight to users.