Kaico Drip Kettle
Designed by Makoto Koizumi, the Kaico series of white enamel cookware is durable, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. This drip kettle has a downward curved spout to facilitate smooth pouring.
- Material composition: white enamel-coated steel with maple wood knob
- Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave
- Size: D 13cm x W 23.5cm x H 16cm
- Capacity: 1.3 litre
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Excellent heat retention and acid-resistant character
- For use for all heat sources including induction stove (IH)
- Made in Japan
The Gingko Leaf name originates from the beauty and uniqueness of the Ginkgo Biloba tree and its delicate, uniquely shaped leaves. The products selected are guided by the Japanese conceptual term Yo-no-bi ("beauty through use") and the primary focus is on well crafted, well-designed contemporary Japanese household items such as ceramics, porcelain, glassware, woodcrafts, ironware, bath and bed textiles or on unique pieces that will bring delight to users.