Joy No. 1
The original illustration for this print was created by Paula Mills in ink and collage.
It is easy to find joy in everyday life. I love to draw from nature – all the patterns and colour.
- A3 - 297mm x 420mm
- A2 - 420mm x 594mm
- Each art print is of the highest inkjet quality, printed on archival matte art paper with rich pigment inks, signed and dated by the artist and tested to last a lifetime.
I have been drawing and painting for as long as I can remember. My very first childhood memory is of painting a bright yellow sun while sitting outside beside a swimming pool. I grew up in a creative environment, in many beautiful parts of the world. I studied commercial art in Cape Town, South Africa, started my career as a junior art director in advertising and went on to work as an art director in London.
I then travelled the globe, got married, started a family and found myself dabbling in graphic design, which led me to illustration and painting. Now based in Melbourne, I have had wonderful opportunities to work for a variety of clients as well as start my own creative business called Sweet William. I love what I do and hope to keep doing it for as long as I can. Paula Mills
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.