This Hunter jean is cut to have a comfortable fit around the thighs and offer a straight cut from the knee to the ankle in a clean, dark indigo wash. The jean features contrast stitching, a zip fly, white edge detailing on the pockets and pewter hardware.
- Front rise: 10" (regular), back rise: 15", knee: 18.5", ankle: 17" (straight), length: 32" and 34".
- Weight: 700g
- Material composition: 98% cotton and 2% elastane
- Care instructions: Gentle machine wash in cold water, inside out with like colours. Dry flat or hang in shade to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Country of manufacture: Turkey
- Model wears a size 32/32 jean. He is a standard 32" waist (81cm) and is 188cm tall.
Expected delivery within 3-5 business days
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.