Honora Saddle Bag
Crossbody slouchy saddle bag in tan leather with contrast stitch. Adjustable straps, security latch and leather fringe tassel detail. Premium grain leather designed to improve with age and wear. No lining, raw hide inside. Antique gold hardware with internal zip canvas pocket. This is a handmade bag, and the natural markings on the hide are consistent with genuine leather and form part of its character. Packaged in a Foundling hand-printed batik drawstring dust bag.
- Size: 35cm high (from middle arc to bottom) x 30.5cm at widest point
- Internal zip pocket: 19.5cm x 15cm
- Strap:111.5cm with three adjustable holes
- Weight: 610g
- Material composition: premium-grade leather; cotton canvas internal pocket
- Care instructions: We recommend waterproof treatment, such as Scotchguard on all leather
- Country of manufacture: designed in Australia and ethically manufactured by our team in India
Foundling is an indie folk label designed in Byron Bay, NSW, by two sisters who grew up in the area. They share a love of classic hippie pieces and a penchant for good, old-fashioned tailoring and ethical production. Foundlng’s slow fashion collection is designed and illustrated in Byron Bay, then made by our Sedex-accredited team in India.